Thank you!

Close
we look forward to providing you up to date news and our unique entertainment.
Sunday Dec. 04
Sign in
Register
LIVE TV
Talamiz Akher...
02:10
Talamiz Akher Zaman
Menu
Oct 17 2016
 shares
 shares

Girl playing with lighter causes fire in Brital apartment

publishing date: 17/10/2016 11:35:45
episodes
Girl playing with lighter causes fire in Brital apartment

A fire broke out in an apartment belonging to a person from Tleis family in the town of Brital, the state-run National News Agency reported on Monday.

advertisement

In the details, a toddler was playing with a lighter when the bed’s mattress caught fire, which expanded and ripped through all the furniture.

 

Civil defense teams rushed to the scene and worked on putting out the fire and rescuing those trapped inside the building. The incident caused a traffic jam on the town’s main road.

Recommended
View More
Newsletter
Sign up to receive a weekly update on top stories, breaking news and stories recommended especially for you.
Send us a photo or video
Upload your pictures or videos here
Find our App:
Designed by Code And Theory
Built by Softimpact