لمزيد من الأخبار زوروا موقعنا على www.lbci.com/news      باسيل: لبنان وقبرص يواجهان بشراكة كاملة خطراً وجودياً مصدرُه الإرهاب      الوكالة الوطنية: الافراج عن المعاون الأول المتقاعد في الجيش علي محمد الحجيري الذي خطف ليل أمس في عرسال     الوكالة الوطنية: سقوط قذائف مصدرها الجانب السوري في خراج خربة الرمان عند الضفة اللبنانية لمجرى النهر الكبير     الوكالة الوطنية: استخبارات الجيش تداهم منطقتي عبرا ونزلة صيدون بحثا عن مطلوبين من انصار احمد الاسير     سلام ترأس اجتماعا لخلية الازمة المكلفة متابعة ملف العسكريين المخطوفين وأعطى توجيهاته للمتابعة وفق المعطيات الجديدة     الخارجية الأميركية تحذر رعاياها من التوجه الى لبنان بسبب المخاوف من عمليات إرهابية     محادثات بين بوتين والمعلم في منتجع سوتشي المطل على البحر الأسود تناولت العلاقات الروسية السورية     التحالف الدولي وجه 17 ضربة جوية لجماعة الدولة الإسلامية في العراق وسوريا على مدى 3 أيام     تقديم مشروع قانون الى الكنيست يتضمن سحب الجنسية او اجازة الاقامة لمرتكبي هجمات في اسرائيل وهدم منازل عائلاتهم     السجن لشقيقين في بريطانيا أربعة أعوام ونصف العام لحضورهما معسكرا للتدريب على الارهاب في اللاذقية بسوريا     كندا تعلن انها ستزود العسكريين الاوكرانيين الذين يقاتلون الانفصاليين الموالين لروسيا بشرق اوكرانيا بتجهيزات لفصل الشتاء     منظمة الصحة العالمية : حوالي 16 ألف إصابة بفيروس إيبولا في العالم     سعر صرف اليورو يسجل 1.2489 دولاراً     سعر برميل نفط برنت يسجل 78.28 دولاراً     سعر أونصة الذهب يسجل 1195.30 دولاراً
الاخبار

Libyan president says 50 arrested in attack on U.S. consulate

17-09-2012
11:09
tell your friend about LBCI News
Comment
A
A
A
227 Views
Libyan President Mohammed Magarief told CBS News on Sunday that about 50 people had been arrested in connection with the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, which killed four Americans.              

Some of the suspects - including those who planned the attack - were from outside Libya, Magarief said.                 

The attack on Tuesday came amid protests over a video made in the United States that Muslims saw as blaspheming the Prophet Mohammad. The protest in Benghazi resulted in the deaths of the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other Americans.                  

An official source also mentioned that the Libyan Interior Minister Fawzi Abdel A'al has discharged 2 security officials on the backdrop of what the state witnessed regarding the incident of the US Consulate.                         

The source pointed out that the Interior Minister has discharged his assistant in the area of North Libya Wanis Sharef and the head of national security in Benghazi Brigadier Hussein Bou Hmida, appointingd Colonel Salah al-Din Doghman as his successor.          


REUTERS\LBCI


Read More:
Advertisement
Subscribe to Newsletter
 
News Bulletin Reports
REPORT: Lebanon's beloved singer Sabah passes away at 87
REPORT: Lebanon's beloved singer Sabah...
26-11-2014
Ep1: KAFA's Zalfa says...
Ep1: KAFA's Zalfa says...
26-11-2014
REPORT: First Francophone summit to tackle women’s cause
REPORT: First Francophone summit to tackle...
26-11-2014