Oct 17 2016 - 11:35
Back

Girl playing with lighter causes fire in Brital apartment

A fire broke out in an apartment belonging to a person from Tleis family Lebanon, news ,lbci ,أخبار Fire, Brital,Lebanon,A fire broke out in an apartment belonging to a person from Tleis family
episodes
Girl playing with lighter causes fire in Brital apartment

A fire broke out in an apartment belonging to a person from Tleis family in the town of Brital, the state-run National News Agency reported on Monday.

advertisement

In the details, a toddler was playing with a lighter when the bed’s mattress caught fire, which expanded and ripped through all the furniture.

 

Civil defense teams rushed to the scene and worked on putting out the fire and rescuing those trapped inside the building. The incident caused a traffic jam on the town’s main road.

Read also