Jul 05 2019 - 13:30
Back

Islamic State claims June attack that killed four on patrol in Tripoli

Islamic State claimed responsibility on Thursday Lebanon, news ,lbci ,أخبار Terrorism, Attack, Tripoli, Lebanon,Islamic State,Islamic State claimed responsibility on Thursday
episodes
Enjoy our online videos
A bit more details about our online video plans
Subscribe now
Sign in
Lebanon News
Islamic State claimed responsibility on Thursday for an attack that killed two police officers and two soldiers on patrol in patrol in Lebanon's Tripoli last month, the groups Al-Nabaa newspaper said.
 
 
Islamic State said in its weekly newspaper that the "attacker is of the caliphate soldiers". It provided no evidence to support its claim. The attack occurred on June 3.
advertisement
 


REUTERS
 
 
 
To watch the full report, please click on the video above.
Read also