Afghan Taliban no faith in trial of US massacre suspect

Breaking Headlines
23-03-2012 | 03:39
High views
Share
LBCI
Share
LBCI
Whatsapp
facebook
Twitter
Messenger
telegram
telegram
print
Afghan Taliban no faith in trial of US massacre suspect
Whatsapp
facebook
Twitter
Messenger
telegram
telegram
print
0min
Afghan Taliban no faith in trial of US massacre suspect
Afghanistan's Taliban said on Friday that the militant group had no faith in any trial for the U.S. soldier suspected of gunning down 17 civilians in a volatile southern province, and vowed revenge.    

"This was a planed activity and we will certainly take revenge on all American forces in Afghanistan and don't trust such trials," Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.    

U.S. Army Staff Sergeant Robert Bales, accused of killing Afghan civilians in a shooting rampage in Kandahar province last week, will be charged with 17 counts of murder, a U.S. official said on Thursday.

Breaking Headlines

Taliban

faith

trial

massacre

suspect

LBCI Next
A patient at Notre Dame De Liban Hospital - Jounieh urgently needs A+ blood type, to donate please call: 70 281 616
Download now the LBCI mobile app
To see the latest news, the latest daily programs in Lebanon and the world
Google Play
App Store
We use
cookies
We use cookies to make
your experience on this
website better.
Accept
Learn More