Jumblatt: Lebanon does not deserve Saudi accusations of war

Breaking Headlines
10-11-2017 | 09:32
High views
Share
LBCI
Share
LBCI
Whatsapp
facebook
Twitter
Messenger
telegram
telegram
print
Jumblatt: Lebanon does not deserve Saudi accusations of war
Whatsapp
facebook
Twitter
Messenger
telegram
telegram
print
0min
Jumblatt: Lebanon does not deserve Saudi accusations of war
Leading Lebanese politician Walid Jumblatt said on Friday his country did not deserve to be accused of declaring war against Saudi Arabia, saying it was
"really sad" that Riyadh had made such a statement after decades of friendship.

"We do not deserve, as Lebanese, such accusations," Jumblatt told Reuters by telephone. "For decades, we've been friends."

Saudi Gulf affairs minister Thamer al-Sabhan earlier this week accused the Lebanese government of declaring war on Saudi Arabia, lumping Lebanon together with the Iran-backed Lebanese Shi'ite group Hezbollah as a hostile party.
 
 
 
REUTERS

Breaking Headlines

Jumblatt

Saudi Arabia

Lebanon

LBCI Next
A patient at Notre Dame De Liban Hospital - Jounieh urgently needs A+ blood type, to donate please call: 70 281 616
Download now the LBCI mobile app
To see the latest news, the latest daily programs in Lebanon and the world
Google Play
App Store
We use
cookies
We use cookies to make
your experience on this
website better.
Accept
Learn More