REPORT: Trial of former Minister Samaha postponed to December 10

Maroun Nassif Author: Maroun Nassif
News Bulletin Reports
26-11-2015 | 07:22
High views
Share
LBCI
Share
LBCI
Whatsapp
facebook
Twitter
Messenger
telegram
telegram
print
REPORT: Trial of former Minister Samaha postponed to December 10
Whatsapp
facebook
Twitter
Messenger
telegram
telegram
print
0min
REPORT: Trial of former Minister Samaha postponed to December 10
Former Information Minister Michel Samaha is scheduled to give his testimony before the Military Appeals Court in December after the military cassation court, presided by Judge Toni Lattouf, postponed the re-trial again.
 
Samaha’s defense attorney Sakher Hashem said that the defendant will testify on December 10.
 
Hashem said that the trial is not being stalled, accusing police informer Milad Kfoury of calling Samaha in order to lure him.
 
Samaha was arrested on August 9, 2012, has been previously convicted of plotting to carry out acts of terrorism and was sentenced to four and a half years in prison.

 
For more details, watch the full report in the video above

News Bulletin Reports

Trial

Samaha

Lebanon

LBCI Next
2025 in Lebanon: LBCI reflects on a year of challenges, coverage, and coexistence
Download now the LBCI mobile app
To see the latest news, the latest daily programs in Lebanon and the world
Google Play
App Store
We use
cookies
We use cookies to make
your experience on this
website better.
Accept
Learn More