Qortbawi says Justice Palace bomb threat revealed as hoax

Lebanon News
06-02-2014 | 05:55
High views
Share
LBCI
Share
LBCI
Whatsapp
facebook
Twitter
Messenger
telegram
telegram
print
Qortbawi says Justice Palace bomb threat revealed as hoax
Whatsapp
facebook
Twitter
Messenger
telegram
telegram
print
0min
Qortbawi says Justice Palace bomb threat revealed as hoax

Caretaker Justice Minister Shakib Qortbawi said Thursday that the Justice Palace bomb threat was revealed as a hoax, noting that the phone call aimed at spreading fear and horror amid Lebanese institutions in light of the current situation.

The caretaker minister said these threats were nothing new and usually come within the context of hindering trial sessions from taking place.

Qortbawi stressed that he remained at his office at the justice ministry, but ordered the evacuation of the Justice Palace that was crowded with citizens, in order to facilitate the duties of the security forces who then searched the building.

Earlier in the day, security forces evacuated the Justice Palace in Beirut, after receiving a phone call reporting a bomb threat.

Lebanon News

Justice

Palace

threat

revealed

LBCI Next
Lebanon’s State Security hails troops’ efforts in new year security plan
Download now the LBCI mobile app
To see the latest news, the latest daily programs in Lebanon and the world
Google Play
App Store
We use
cookies
We use cookies to make
your experience on this
website better.
Accept
Learn More