Oct 06 2022 - 15:05
Back

All eyes on Israel’s response to Lebanese remarks-[REPORT]

LBCI obtained information stating that 90% of the comments made by Lebanon Lebanon, news ,lbci ,أخبار Lebanon,Israel,LBCI obtained information stating that 90% of the comments made by Lebanon
episodes
Enjoy our online videos
A bit more details about our online video plans
Subscribe now
Sign in
Lebanon News
LBCI obtained information stating that 90% of the comments made by Lebanon to the proposal of US mediator Amos Hochstein on the demarcation of the maritime borders were accepted by the US legal team, while the remaining 10%, which is related to the exclusive economic zone, may raise problems from the Israeli side.

This as a Lebanese official told Reuters that Lebanon did not receive an official response from Israel regarding Lebanon’s remarks.
 
 

To watch the full report, please click on the video.
 
advertisement
Read also