Iran FM says no date set for third round of US talks

Middle East News
17-02-2026 | 09:20
High views
Share
LBCI
Share
LBCI
Whatsapp
facebook
Twitter
Messenger
telegram
print
Iran FM says no date set for third round of US talks
Whatsapp
facebook
Twitter
Messenger
telegram
print
0min
Iran FM says no date set for third round of US talks

Iran said on Tuesday that no date had been set for a third round of talks with the United States, as both sides will develop draft texts for a potential deal before fixing a time.

"No specific time has been set" for the third round, Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi told state TV. "It was agreed that both sides would work further on draft texts for a potential agreement, after which the drafts would be exchanged and a date for a third round would be set."

AFP

Middle East News

third

round

talks

LBCI Next
Iran minister sees 'new window of opportunity' with fresh US nuclear talks
Iran FM says agreed with US 'on guiding principles' for deal
LBCI Previous
Download now the LBCI mobile app
To see the latest news, the latest daily programs in Lebanon and the world
Google Play
App Store
We use
cookies
We use cookies to make
your experience on this
website better.
Accept
Learn More